Saturday 10 May 2008

The Owl

Just thought I'd show what passes for funny in our house. Kids knew about it ages ago but I only spotted it today. Well I'm a mother. I was busy knitting cardies, baking pies, sweating blood and other mothery stuff.

The first here is a good demonstration of things happening to the protagonist because of what he does rather than just a random string of events. Cause and effect in action. Oh and its really good too. Once there go to Broadcast - Episode Pilote. Yes it's a French animation so it must be cool.

See more of The Owl on here. Oh and Pat and Stan are good too. I admit it. I'm a big kid.

2 comments:

Elinor said...

ha ha, c'est magnifique!

Rachael Howard said...

Oh oui Madame. Il est très bon et très drôle. Et n'est pas le traducteur google utile.