Thursday 12 June 2008

Music Meme

OK I got memed by Sheikspear.

I have to include the instructions below:

"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to."

Right done. Then list my seven choices. So I dug out my MP3 player and made a list. The I halved it. Then I halved it again. Then I binned any that were already on Dave's list. I think it's leeching on his list but he's my husband so he has to lump it. Mwaaa haaa haaa.

So I got it down to seven.

1. Eurythmics - Missionary Man
2. Fleetwood Mac - Big Love (live version 1997)
3. Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child
4. Pink - Who Knew
5. Living Colour - Sunshine of Your Love
6. Snow patrol - Open Your Eyes
7. Verve - The Rolling People

Not many people left to pass it on to cos Rob and Sheikspear did a blitz. I'll doing a modest few. So if you are in the mood folks I'm meming Potdoll so you can relax after casting, Colin and Oli so you can destress after Sharps and Lianne because you've been quiet recently and you're missed.

4 comments:

Oli said...

All done:

http://oliverjeffery.blogspot.com/2008/06/it-goes-samuriai-cowboys-songs-dwarves.html

Rachael Howard said...

That was quick!

potdoll said...

ooh well i'll have a go but i've not really been listening to music at the mo! x

Rachael Howard said...

Hi Potdoll

have a good sleep first! Think you need it. Then mellow out and just tell us what you put your feet up to.