Wednesday 27 February 2008

Earthquake? Where?

Well I kind of missed the earthquake last night. I was watching my Life on Mars DVD and heard a wopping wump. However that's usual round here with the gales from the Irish Sea battering the front of my house with abandon and low flying jets using the chimneys for slalom practice. It was only later I realised what it was.

I feel like a missed something. However I've discovered I can live through it vicariously by reading accounts from Dan Owen (will his remote recover) and Adrian Reynold (will fridgehenge be toppled).

2 comments:

Wing Co, ROYAL AIR FARCE said...

Low flying jets buzzing your chimney pots!
Please elaborate, madam.
Hope it's not MY sqaudron!

Rachael Howard said...

Well they peddle like crazy and have wings made out of cardboard boxes. Or rather I wish they did.

Those blasted night manouvres. Still it's what happens when you live near a distinctive landmark. Only wish the cat didn't take cover on my head each time. Pass the iodine someone.